Re: gdm ui review

On Fri, Jun 18, 2004 at 11:20:09AM -0700, Chookij Vanatham wrote:
> Just curiosity. I assume that "Gnome Language and Culture capplet
> (by Carlos)" is going in to Gnome 2.8. Would that be any change in gdm ui ?

Does it handle ~/.dmrc? (It should if it doesn't)  If that's the case it does
change it a bit but that's the applet's ui and not gdms :)

Also I think James Cape has an applet for session switching which he wanted
to integrate for 2.8, or perhaps get into 2.8 separately.  I'm ccing him.

George

--
George <jirka 5z com>
   An idealist is one who, on noticing that a rose smells better than a