TimedLogin by host

Sorry if this has been covered already, but I couldn't find an archive.

I have several terminals that will need to TimedLogin, while the majority
of my terminals will not (all xdmcp).

Currently I use a script to set the TimedLogin value to the hostname of
terminal and have a matching linux user named for hostname.

I haven't been able to find a way to limit the TimeLoginEnable=true to
only 8 of the terminals.

If anyone has some ideas I would be grateful.

-Bill

Using GDM 2.4.1.6 (open to any version to get this working)
on Gentoo Linux