Re: Gdm Chooser

On Thu, Apr 08, 2004 at 07:10:28PM +0200, Janssen, Dr. Folkert wrote:
> I would like to run to x servers, one local and one remote. Both are running
> gdm 2.2. Now the local one shall come up with a chooser instead of a login
> window to let me select the host.

> Hence, my config is
>
> [xdmcp]
> Enable=true
> [chooser]
> Broadcast=true
> [servers]
> 0=Chooser
> [server-Chooser]
> handled=false
> chooser=true

handled=false is most definately not correct here.  If you want the chooser
handled locally then it MUST be a handled server.  Alternatively you can
setup indirect queries on the remote machine and then run an unhandled
X server on your local with '-indirect remote.machine.name' argument.

George

--
George <jirka 5z com>
   When they kick at your front door, how're you gonna come?