Re: Multiresolution theme for GDM

On Mon, Apr 05, 2004 at 09:45:57AM -0300, Adriano Del Vigna de Almeida wrote:
> Hy,
>
> Is there some way tom make a theme to GDM that looks nice at different
> resolutions, at least at 800x600 and 1024x768?
>
> Some way, or some variable to the theme XML?

Not currently.  I suppose this could be done by specifying several xml files
in the theme info file, some for different resolutions, that shouldn't be too
hard to hack into gdm, but someone would have to do it :)

George

--
George <jirka 5z com>
   Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses,