Re: default session

On Sun, Sep 28, 2003 at 02:02:58PM -0700, Michael Napier wrote:
> I've looked through all the conf files and I can't seem to find an
> answer to my question:
>
> When I log into a session other than the default gdm asks me if I would
> like to make this new session my default. Is there some way to turn off
> this confirmation?

No, not really.  If you run with ShowLastSession=false, then if you don't
have switchdesk installed it will not peep.

The reason that confirmation is there is that's the only way to change your
'last' session in a GUI kind of way.  We could perhaps have GDM specific key
in the .dmrc file that would make GDM quiet, but currently there is no such
thing.

George

--
George <jirka 5z com>
   If Christ were here now there is one thing he would not be - a Christian.