how to open remote sessions

 Hello;

 First of all, I have not so much experience with GDM
(only as a "normal" user), but i need to develop
something that i think that should use GDM.

 My problem: I need to save a gnome session in one
machine and open this session in other machine.
 I´m thinking in save the session (gnome-session-save
command) copy the file $HOME/.gnome/session to the
destination machine and open a gdm socket session
there... how can i open a gdm socket session?

another question is, i develop a process that do the
work of finding the other machine and copy the file
($HOME/.gnome/session) there, in this process i
authenticate the user in the remote machine, so, if
could be possible, i would like to open the gdm socket
session whitout have to do the authentication ...

thank´s !

ps. sorry my terrible English...

roberto

Desafio AntiZona: participe do jogo de perguntas e respostas que vai
dar um Renault Clio, computadores, câmeras digitais, videogames e muito
mais! www.cade.com.br/antizona