Re: Force gdm to use $HOME/.session

Le jeu 27/11/2003 à 20:12, George a écrit :
> On Thu, Nov 27, 2003 at 06:06:35PM +0100, Yann Klis wrote:
> > Hi All,
> >
> > Just a little dumb question...
> >
> > How can I told gdm to use always $HOME/.xsession for all the user on the
> > system ?
> >
> > I try to erase all the file in /etc/gdm/Sessions/ except Xsession, but
> > it didn't work and now I'm a bit lost...
>
> If you're using a new gdm /etc/gdm/Sessions is no longer used.  See the
> manual on http://www.jirka.org/gdm.html
>
> George

In fact, for some special purpose, I'd like to autologin a system user.
But I didn't manage to do that with gdm now, every time this system user
is autologin, gdm launch the default Gnome Session instead of reading
the .xsession of the system user, whereas if I login with a standard
user, gdm reads his .xsession file.

Is is possible with gdm to autologin a system user ?
If yes, how could I do that ?

Thanks in advance,

++

yk