Just put in your keywords then get matched leads.

Hi Gdm

    Your Email Address :
Looking for : Buy Offers  Sell Offers  Buy and Sell Offers
Matches These Keywords :1.
2.  (Optional)
3.  (Optional)

* you can save more than once
With this Basic service of Qualified Lead Express, your keywords will be matched with FRESH LEADS indexed daily from our 85 affiliated B2B sites and the matched leads will automatically be sent to you as long as you wish.

Enhanced power to your business?
Would you like to pay a little to get more?
We have the special Corporate package in which you can :
- Find fresh leads every day over 85 affiliated websites
- Multi-Posting 85 trade boards as many trade offers as you like
- Have product pictures next to your trade leads
- Search effectively using "#1 Intelligent Search"
- Qualified Lead Notification (QLN) matches and send via email daily
- Save your money (only 0.1 cents/lead)
- Save your effort with our "#1 Intelligent Search"
- Save your time (up to 80%) from our one stop services

Visit http://www.WorldTradeAA.com
the Best Business to Business eMarketplace for buyers and sellers to close deals.
Note : You got this message because you are registered with B2B website.
You are subscribed as emial. You can discontinue receiving the QLE emails by sending to REM0VE WORLDTRADEAA COM with the REM0VE