Re: shutdown/reboot and GDM

good idea George, but I simply moved reboot and halt
files to /usr/sbin so that root will be the only one
able to reboot and halt the machine, I am in an X
terminal enviroment and all workstations simply do not
show reboot and halt options so this will only affect
the local X user at the physical server and not the X
temrinals.

Ill check tomorrow to see wether my changes are
successfull because this is a production server and
there is no way I can check right now ;)