Small bug in chooser

Hi,

I've a small bug in the chooser: When you select a server by keyboard, then the connect button isn't made sensitive, neither does any key get me logged in. In other words it's impossible to use the keyboard to log in somehwere. Another problem I once had but couldn't reproduce, was that if I selected the most left server and pressed the left arrow twice again, than gdm would close and respawn.

Another question about the chooser: Is it possible to have only a local gdm startup by boot and when I choose 'new login' from the applications menu, that than the chooser comes up to let me choose different hosts? Now I've one local gdm and one with chooser, but when I do a 'new login', gdm displays a local login. I want to have the chooser only when I click 'new login' because running two X servers all the time takes so much memory and I don't use the second one very much.

Thanks in advance,

Remco Poelstra