Dual head, one GDM login on each screen

Hello!

I have been messing around with my dual head setup and decided to try and have a GDM login on each display. I realize that this is more of a Xfree86 config question, but was hoping someone might provide some insight for the GDM side. From what I have found I think I have to add something like (this is from an old posting which was not in xml tags, so I suspect that is maybe waaay outa date...)

[servers]
1=/usr/bin/X11/startx -- -layout layout0
1=/usr/bin/X11/startx -- -layout layout1

I currently have a working Xinerama setup on a stock RH8.0 with a matrox g450, and have gotten as far as turning off xinerama in the config, creating two layouts one for each display. A kick in the right direction would be appreciated... :-)

Thanks,
Gord Turner.