104/outside enter key

Hey, it's just one of those litt'l things but.....

Is there anyway to get the 104/outside enter key to work
when logging in?

I already use the famous numlock program to turn the num key on.
Just wondering if there's a way to get the outside enter key to
work?

Yea, I've heard the debates on this, get the users use to it, etc.
but I would just like it work, just watch users when you're training
them on how to use Linux, they still keep hitt'en the wrong enter
key.

any ideas?