Re: wtmp entry bug? ghost entry line...

On Mon, Mar 25, 2002 at 03:55:49AM +0100, m96 wrote:
> i know that this is just a peanut for almost every user but i need the
> this to 100% verify if the user is logged in to the system or not. i
> need this verification in connection with user home dir mounting.

I need to check over of how this is done.  I think the problem is that the
program that does the wtmp writing expects an xdm like config file.  I
haven't yet gotten around to making sure this works 100%.  Of course, a patch
would be welcome.

George

--
George <jirka 5z com>
   History teaches us that men and nations behave wisely