X sessions Keyboards getting swapped or connect to wrong terminals

Hi all

I have a number of ltsp/gdm terminals setup (in all about 150) I regularly
have a problem where the keyboards will end up connected to the incorrect
terminal.

The only way to fix the problem is to power cycle both affected terminals.

This have happened with ever version of ltsp and gdm I have ever used.

Some how the keyboard from on terminal gets connected to another.

Has any one seen this or have any idea what causes it ?

Cheers
--
Mike O'Connor
Service to Youth Council Inc