We Trade, Thank and Suggest

Title: New Page 1

Dear Friends,

We had been forwarded a website called "Global Trade Platform" , www.steminorder.com .

First we were not interested due it was unsolicit; but then tried, due it was Free-no cost and open to traders-.

Seen that there are already more than fourthousand members from more than 140 countries.

It is really Global and people trade there. Most of them doing shipping.

We are an insurance company, and declared same there. People now are applying us to insure their ships and cargoes.

Altough we receive many ship & cargo positions, bunker prices, agency proposals etc., we do biz there and we thank the webmasters

by circulating this suggestion of www.steminorder.com (means "ship is fixed" as understood)

Let us secure your wealth, to save your health.

Sincerely Yours,

Christina Welfrecht

GOFMAN Int. Ins. Gmbh

ph : +49 171 3454560