RFC: Merge Automatic and Default Login, maybe shorten name?

  I would suggest merging the AutomaticLogin and DefaultLogin mechanisms
into one AutoLogin mechanism. While the AutomaticLogin code still isn't
working on my box, it appears the behavior of it and my DefaultLogin code
should be almost identical if no timeout/delay value is given. So I suggest

AutoLogin <name>
AutoLoginDelay <uint, 0...whatever>

'AutoLogin' is clear, but shorter than the cumbersome 'DefaultLogin' and
'DefaultLoginTImeout'. We can stick with 'AutomaticLogin' or 'DefaultLogin' if
you prefer; I prefer short names if they are clear, but it isn't important.

 I can easily have the behavior when AutoLoginDelay=0 be the same as the
current AutomaticLogin, trying auto login only once and then reverting to
normal login behavior.

 I think I will redo my current DefaultLogin code, moving part of it into
gdmlogin, where I can easily suspend/cancel the delay countdown on mouse and
keyboard events, display the countdown, etc.

Jim		http://as220.org/jb