RE: GDM and gdmchooser

until a new release of gdm is out, youll have to start X
from the command line like so:

X -query ipaddr:displayno

gdm may behave alittle funny too, but it should work.
(make sure indirect choosing is enabled, etc)

also note that the authorization protocol and any subsequent
connections are abhorrently insecure. i suggest you download
ssh or openssh and use X11 forwarding instead.

secure unix choosing & login seems to be a way off yet...
no one has yet come up with a defacto standard,