Include= rather than Exclude=

Hi,
    I want to set up gdm to show the faces of a selected number of users.

The Linux system uses NIS (yellow pages) and there are a large number
of users. I only want to show the faces of a few. Is there the
opposite of

Exclude=

eg.
Include=user1,user2

?

I donot want to form an Exclude list because it is very large and may
change from day to day.

Thanks for your help and you very nice display manager.

Steve.

---
Stephen T. Gibson              |
UV Physics Unit                |
Research School of Physical    | Email : Stephen Gibson anu edu au
   Sciences and Engineering    | URL   : http://rsphysse.anu.edu.au/AMPL/uvphys
Australian National University | Phone : +61 2 6249 2296
Canberra ACT 0200, Australia   | FAX   : +61 2 6249 0390