Re: [gDesklets] submit two desklets

Hi all,

I have fixed the clock desklet, so that it no longer produces error
and deprecation logs. The .display file is attached.

I'm currently on dialup for a few days where I don't have the bzr
client, so I cannot check it into launchpad myself before Monday.

Cheers,
Martin

Robo Pastierovic schrieb:
Xusheng Hou Sun COM wrote:
Hello,
I've submit two desklets(Clock and WorldTime) to www.gdesklets.de today.
But I wonder how to change the picture after I submit it?

I just put one of the WorldTime desklets instead of put another thin version. Because I think this one is better.
Any opinion?

And I'm digging into the Clock one at the moment. seems like it keep writing to the log file.
Hopefully can fix this latter.
I think this is related with the problem in gdesklets core - latest
version 0.35.4 observed with plotter element also.

Robo