Re: [gDesklets] 0.35.4 tarball release breakage

I replaced the package on the site with the one in [1]. The old one is
there renamed.

According to guenther, the translations are the ones that differ between
the packages. Perhaps we can rollout a new version in the near future.
Perhaps even with the new shell, perhaps with "sleep-mode" support,
perhaps, perhaps :)..

Perhaps I'll watch some Oz now

- lauri

--