Re: [gDesklets] Installation of Controls

Hi Rodney,

the framework is going from through a transition period. We're moving
from packages that contain both desklets and controls to separate
desklets and controls packages. The current framework does not yet
support this.

The support is on its way and will make life easier in the future.

Meanwhile you can install controls just as you said - untarring into
.gdesklets/Controls

I wrote this on the site in case someone else is also wondering ->
http://gdesklets.de/?q=node/8

Cheers,
Lauri