Re: [gDesklets] gDesklets on BBC

Hehe, very nice! The screenshot looks very cool too. Not too cluttered.
IMHO the best of the three alternatives.

Don't know what is bothering the mailing list. I rewrote your email
through the admin interface.. it should accept mails from this address
you're using. But on the other hand the whole list is quite buggy, with
no archives, etc. and the admins are not doing anything about the
requests we've sent 'em.

I've been hacking with the desklet control again. I've done total
restructuring (sorry.. couldn't resist the temptation) and now it's
starting to look quite good. I'll hopefully have something to show in a
few weeks. And the website has a simple RPC implemented to talk to the
control. I'll upload it once the control works ok.

Cheers,
Lauri

--
Lauri Kainulainen