Re: [gDesklets] adding desklets
- From: Sean Bridges <sean mailcan com>
- To: Matthew Voss <matthew lns1 gmail com>
- Cc: gdesklets-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [gDesklets] adding desklets
- Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 11:16:36 -0700
On Sat, 2007-06-23 at 09:45 -0700, Matthew Voss wrote:
> I am haveing troble adding desklets from your website. I exstracted the
> desklets into .gdesklets/control and I went to that location to verify they
> were there but in the shell I could not find them. I am using v3.35.3.
To install the Desklet, you can just drag and drop the file (xx.tar.gz)
on to the gdesklets shell. If you want to do this manually, they go in
to ~/.gdesklets/Displays/ .
You only need to extract Controls manually be default. They should be
put in to ~/.gdesklets/Controls/ .
Best of luck,
] [Thread Prev