Re: [gDesklets] Tutorial

Matthew Voss wrote:
> I an interested in writing the tutorial. What is required?

Hi Matthew,

  tutorial is beeing written as DocBook xml file. See here:
https://code.launchpad.net/~gdesklets/gdesklets/documentation
You may download it from there, there are still some missing chapters,
if you have some ideas or want to contribute there let me know as I am
actually the only one who is contributing there.
 As of now the chapter called "Desklets" needs to be written. The
chapter about the shell is still in question. If you have some ideas
what should be there and how to improve it, let me know.

Cheers,

Robo