[gDesklets] Keeping you posted

Hi,

just wanted to keep you guys posted on what's happening with my
gDesklets efforts.

The website guy has disappeared. I wrote to him last week about the
webspace and he has not replied. Last time I heard from him was around
Christmas when he said he was too busy to create the webspace at that time.

I sent the bug report about the mailing list archives to
mailman gnome org, but haven't got an answer yet.

Hopefully these issues will be resolved shortly...

Br,
Lauri
--
|.| Lauri Kainulainen  |...........|