Re: [gDesklets] Gdesklets Download

> Im new to using linux so wish me luck :)

No worries... it is not as hard/bad as most people think :).

> I like this little apps on the side of the page and i need the gdesklet
> framework or something like that. Well when i go to the download page i
> get a "Page not found" so can somebody give me the correct download
> page :)

Looks to me as if you are still using the old and outdated link to the
download page. Since the new website has gone online these links do not
work anymore.
Just go to the new homepage (www.gdesklets.de) and use the links in the
navigation on the left hand side to search, find and download desklets
and controls.
But please remember: the new site hasn't been online a long time so
there aren't many desklets to download yet.

Hopefully this solves your problem ?!

Greetings, Bjoern