Re: [gDesklets] Site is now beta

Hey,

2007/2/8, Lauri Kainulainen <lauri sokkelo net>:

I've submitted a bunch of desklets and controls to the new site and I'm
quite confident that the site will now work correctly.

Very nice work, thanks. You're doing an awesome job :-)

I've told people on IRC to submit desklets and controls, but so far
nobody has done anything (not many ppl on IRC anyway :-P ).

Well, IRC has been dead for quite a while because of gdesklets being sort of
dead...

Next I'll contact Carlos for the gdesklets.org address.

Good!

Chris, how is the DNS-A thing going? Does it seem doable?

Just done it. It should work within the next 24 hours. Maybe even earlier.

Greetings,
Christian