[gDesklets] Changes to Time Control

Hi there,

I've just added a "ticks" element to the time control:

class ITime(Interface):

    # properties along with their permissions
    time = Permission.READ
    date = Permission.READ
    ticks = Permission.READ
    timezone = Permission.READWRITE

ticks    = property(__get_ticks, doc = "the current ticks in floating
point numbers")

But as this is part of the official gDesklets archive and some desklets
won't be running anymore without changes (as the Control ID has changed,
too) I just wanted to know if I should commit this (simple) change to
the 0.3x branch ?!

Just in case there will be a new release in the (near) future ;). *g*

Furthermore I am wondering if we should include the integrated Controls
into the docs ?!

Greetings, Bjoern