Re: [gDesklets] Kevin Kane (FTB)

Hi there,

> does anyone have a possibility to contact the author of the FTB desklets (Kevin Kane) ?

well, I am not really 100% sure about it, but as far as I can remember
the author of FTB used the nick "werewolves" on the old homepage on
gdesklets.gnomedesktop.org (and the forum at this time).
So, if you google around for gdesklets and werewolves (*g*) you will
come across this site:
http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/pkg-gnome-maintainers/2005-November/020061.html

Maybe you want to give the eMail address in there a try.

But again: I am not 100% sure about it and I am just guessing, too.

Greetings, Bjoern

Btw.: if you are lucky in finding him please let me know as I have
basically the same problem with a Gauges desklet I have written :) (and
AFAIK he is the author of Gauges, too)