Merging gconf-dbus(-2.6) to HEAD

Hi there,

o. What is the latest DBUS branch? gconf-dbus-2.6 or gconf-dbus?

o. Are there plans to make the DBUS-branch become HEAD someday?

  o. If so. Is somebody working on merging this branch with whats
currently in HEAD? And if not, who's willing to join me on this? I've
already noticed that a simple "cvs update -j HEAD" isn't immediately
going to work out just fine. It looks like newly CORBA/ORBit-specific
code has been introduced. I've never checked out GConf's code before. So
I guess I'm going to have to learn it's design.

  o. If so. For my reasoning read the D-Conf subject on xdg-list. I'm
sure most of you guys know why.

--
Philip Van Hoof, Software Developer @ Cronos
home: me at freax dot org