GConf schemas installed but not working

Hi,

I'm developing an app. It uses gconf to save default values. App package include classical installation "configure/make/make install" and I have modified config files as in:

http://www.gnome.org/projects/gconf/

that's:

To install schemas, your Makefile.am should have something like:

    schemadir   = @GCONF_SCHEMA_FILE_DIR@
    schema_DATA = metacity.schemas

    install-data-local:
      GCONF_CONFIG_SOURCE=$(GCONF_SCHEMA_CONFIG_SOURCE) $(GCONFTOOL) --makefile-install-rule $(srcdir)/$(schema_DATA)

For those Makefile.am rules, you need AM_GCONF_SOURCE_2 in your configure.in

I launch with configure sysconfdir=/etc too, and so my app.schemas is normally saved in /etc/gconf/schemas, but when I try to use my app or edit my gconf schemas with gconf-editor, it's not showed! I have lost my last week to solve this problem but nothing... I have tried with gnome 2.6 and gnome 2.8 but nothing is changed! I'm desperated!

Is there a solution???

Thank you very much
Giulio

 Sponsor:
 Natsabe.it significa Natura, Salute e Bellezza ... ma non solo!
* Vasta scelta di articoli da regalo. Belli e originali.
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=1306&d=8-10