Re: gconf-list Digest, Vol 4, Issue 4

Hello,

Short question - are there any plans to create a kind of gtk2-theme-engine which could be fully customizable with CGonf?

I think about something that could read properties from GConf and not from .gtkrc, this could be more elegant solution than current understandable gtkrc files.

I don't know if this is available at all - because I don't know if GConf can provide values to gtk - can GConf exist in system before gtk libraries?

Marcin