Re: removing prefs from schemas

Havoc Pennington writes:
On Mon, 2003-10-27 at 14:23, David Adam Bordoley wrote:
What is the policy about removing prefs from schemas for features that are no longer supported. Is it allowed, discouraged, bad?

If you mean dropping the pref from the .schemas file, I guess it makes
sense to me to remove any prefs that no longer work. Otherwise people
might sit there trying to edit them and wondering why it does nothing. Havoc

Ok I was just concerned about the backwards compat issues, but apparently there are none :) dave