Re: migrating to new backend format

Umm, what exactly is the pressing reason to move to a new format? This
seems like a huge hassle to me. The current format works pretty well
doesn't it?

Also, with new format, do you mean not using libxml but instead using
gmarkup or are you talking about using one monolitic file instead of
lots of little files?

- Frank