Gconf problems with afs!

Hi out there!

I think my problem is related duie to the fact of afs and
the token concept. After 1 day my token disappears so
that I couldnīt work with my home directory anymore.
Normally I log out at the end of the day to gdm, but there are still
two user processes 1.)oaf and 2.) gconfd. When I log in
next day I get a fresh afs-token and could access my home
dir, but gconf seems to crash after a while. With the sanity
check i get:

Please contact your system administrator to resolve the following problem:
Failed to get a file lock: Failed to lock '/afs/desy.de/user/s/sternber/.gconfd/lock/ior': probably another process has the lock, or your operating system has NFS file locking misconfigured, or a hard NFS client crash caused a stale lock (Resource temporarily unavailable)

Okay hope somebody can help!

bye sven