GConf 1.1.10 breakage

I was trying to get GConf 1.1.10 ported to FreeBSD, and found that with
the recent changes to GConfEntry, the bdb backend is broken.  bdb.c
tries to access private members of the GConfEntry structure around line
670.  I'm not sure what the correct fix is for this.  Obviously, one
could go back to making all of GConfEntry public, but I'm pretty sure
that's not what you want to do.  I imagine removing the references to
the private structure members is the way to go.  Thoughts?  Thanks.

Joe