gnomemeeting problems with gconf

Hi,

I compiled gnomemeeting (latest) on suse-ppc linux. When launched, it says (translated from french):

"check gconf configuration and rights, gconf seems not to be correctly configured on your system"

Before this, I didn't know anything about gconf. I'm using kde (sorry, it's just a matter of lazyness) and I don't know how to "configure" or "reset" gconf.

Could someone on the list please tell me more about that ? Answer to me directly, since I'm not subscribing to the list

Thanks very much for any help

Damir
| Damir Buskulic                  | Universite de Savoie/LAPP       |
|                                 | Chemin de Bellevue, B.P. 110    |
| Tel : +33 (0)450091600          | F-74941 Annecy-le-Vieux Cedex   |
| e-mail: buskulic lapp in2p3 fr  | FRANCE                          |
mailto:buskulic lapp in2p3 fr