Re: how to store prefs/session data
- From: jacob berkman <jacob ximian com>
- To: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>
- Cc: gconf-list gnome org, gnomecc-list gnome org, gnome-2-0 <gnome-2-0-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: how to store prefs/session data
- Date: 10 Oct 2001 13:33:10 -0400
On Wed, 2001-10-10 at 01:21, Havoc Pennington wrote:
> Appended is an earlier mail outlining the issues of prefs/session
> data. This mail is what I think we should do, as a proposal.
would you say:
preferences == global
properties == per-instance
that is what the panel currently has - global prefs and per-panel
properties, and i think that distinction is what you are making here.
] [Thread Prev