Re: gconf errors

Hi,

I already followed up on gnome-devel-list, but for people on this list
who missed it, these are not really worth worrying about.

We need a way to tell gconfd at runtime which levels of logging to use
in gconf_log(), so we can turn off pretty much all logging by default
but still make it easy for people to flip on logging to diagnose
problems.

Havoc