Re: GConf debate ... the hermenutical key.

> The idea we just went randomly breaking stuff because we could
> is nonsense. When we could keep the interface the same we did.
> The number of interfaces we are going to _remove_ from GTK+
> can be counted on the fingers of one hand.

I am talking about GNOME 2.0, not Gtk+ 2.0, please re-read my quote.

I did not say `randomly', I am pointing out that there is a lot of
broken stuff *anyways*, for example, every single application that
used Imlib needs to stop using it and use GdkPixbuf instead.

Miguel.