Re: gconfsole v0.1

Nice job!

I'm done a little work on a Gtk+-based GUI; most of the code to date is
an editing framework that could be used by other GUI's (such as
a servlet driving either an applet or a HTML front-end) so I haven't
put it back yet.

Tomas O' Connor will be writing most of the GUI code; Tomas or I will
send an update with code when something reasonable is working.

Colm.