Re: gconf_engine_remove_dir and gconf_engine_remove_all_entries

Oops, remove_all_entries does not exist yet (except in the Berkeley DB
backend), but I believe we need it in addition to remove_dir;
the difference would be that remove_all_entries removes entries
(keys) from a given directory while remove_dir is a recursive
delete of directories and keys.

I've written gconf_engine_remove_dir() and prepared the code for
gconf_engine_remove_all_entries(); naturally the latter isn't much
use without a corresponding implementation in the backends.
Havoc, Ben, what do you think?

Colm.