Re: unknown connection ID

Gediminas Paulauskas <menesis delfi lt> writes:
> gconf_client_get_default/gconf_client_suggest_sync and get/set.
>
> please give some pointer where to read at least...

You shouldn't use suggest_sync() - it will make GConf really slow if
apps use that. There's no reason to use it.

The error message means that some spurious notify was received from
the GConf daemon. I'd need a test case to figure out what's wrong. Can
you maybe put together a small program that uses GConf the same way
you do and produces the warning?