changes in GConf2 ?

Hi!

Just updated my CVS copy of GConf (GNOME2), and I get this warning:

gnome-db (pid:2418): GConf-WARNING **: You can't use a GConfEngine that
has an active GConfClient wrapper object. Use GConfClient API instead.

This is how I get the conf engine:

static GConfEngine *
get_conf_engine (void)
{
        if (!conf_engine) {
                /* initialize GConf */
                if (!gconf_is_initialized ())
                        gconf_init (0, NULL, NULL);
                conf_engine = gconf_engine_get_default ();
        }
        return conf_engine;
}

and whenever I need a GConfEngine parameter in a GConf call, I use a
call to get_conf_engine.

So, what has changed? This has been working since GNOME 1.4.

cheers