Re: Default *.schemas files repository location - PATCH
- From: Yanko Kaneti <yaneti declera com>
- To: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>
- Cc: "gconf-list gnome org" <gconf-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Default *.schemas files repository location - PATCH
- Date: 28 Aug 2001 16:33:39 +0300
On Tue, 2001-08-28 at 07:29, Havoc Pennington wrote:
> Yanko Kaneti <yaneti declera com> writes:
> > so how about the following extension to gconf.m4 macro?
> > if defines another variable GCONF_SCHEMAS_FILES_REPOSITORY which
> > defaults to gconfsysconfdir/gconf/schemas/ and can be controlled by
> > --with-gconf-schemas-repository=dir
> It looks great, I would just do
> s/GCONF_SCHEMAS_FILES_REPOSITORY/GCONF_SCHEMA_FILE_DIR/ perhaps.
> Can you apply to both HEAD and gconf-1-0 branch? Ask me if you need
> help with that.
with your proposed change.
please somebody try and review the docs section, mainly the use of the
English language ;), i am believe the other parts are ok.
] [Thread Prev