gconf-config and dependencies

Hi all,

when looking at gconf-config I found out that it includes oaf-config,
which means that, when you compile a program that uses gconf,
you also have to have the development packages of oaf and ORBit
installed.

When looking at the header files of gconf on the other hand, I come
to the conclusion that this dependency would not be necessary.
Neither oaf nor ORBit headers are included in the publich gconf headers.

The only thing that would be needed was to include glib-config IMHO.

Have I missed something here?

Thanks,
--
Reinhard Müller