Epiphany: Gecko version 1.7

Am I missing a devel package in fedora, i didn't see anything for gecko and i installed all firefox/mozilla/seamonkey packages that were available.

Using $(sysconfdir)/gconf/schemas as install directory for schema files
checking for gconftool-2... /home/justin/garnome/bin/gconftool-2
checking for mkdtemp... yes
checking execinfo.h usability... yes
checking execinfo.h presence... yes
checking for execinfo.h... yes
checking for gawk... (cached) gawk
checking which gecko to use... mozilla
checking for compiler -fshort-wchar option... yes
checking whether to enable C++ RTTI... no
checking whether we have a gtk 2 gecko build... yes
checking whether we have a gecko debug build... no
checking for gecko version... 1.7
configure: error: Gecko version 1.7 is not supported!
make: *** [configure-work/main.d/epiphany-2.15.2/configure] Error 1