Re: Error building GNOME 2.14 - evolution-data-server - camel.c

GVK,

I suspect that you did not build the version of firefox located in the
bootstrap directory.

Take a look at the top level makefile in the e-d-s source directory. You
will find a variable named CAMEL_FLAGS. On my system it looks like this:

        CAMEL_CFLAGS = -pthread -I/opt/garnome/include/glib-2.0
        -I/opt/garnome/lib/glib-2.0/include
        -I/opt/garnome/include/firefox-1.5.0.1/nss
        -I/opt/garnome/include/firefox-1.5.0.1/nspr   $(WERROR)

The missing header file is found under

        /opt/garnome/include/firefox-1.5.0.1/nss

The other possibility on my system, an FC4 clone, is

        /usr/include/openssl

In order to disable any GARNOME package, you can either:
* rename the package, prefixing the name with a .
* move it out of the way

It would be prudent to see what other packages depend upon evo and
friends before you remove them.

-Joseph