Re: [ANNOUNCE] GARNOME 2.13.5

Carson,

I have the same problem.  I worked around it by:

(1)  building python-2.4.2

(2) installing python-2.4.2 under

	/opt/python-2.4.2

(3) editing gar.conf.mk

        # If you want to use a different version of python everywhere
        # change this
        PYTHON = /opt/python-2.4.2/bin/python

GARNOME will honor the PYTHON env variable while building.

The only two additional packages I needed to add to the stock Python
build were:

* Pyrex-0.9.3.1
* PyXML-0.8.4

The source for these two were easy to find, build, and install.

-Joseph