Re: [ANNOUNCE] GARNOME 2.13.5

Dear Guenther,

I've so far found these two issues that kept me from continuing the build

The makesum for evolution-data-server needs to be done

deskbar-applet needs these dependecies added:

bindings/gnome-python
bindings/gnome-python-extras

Best regards,

Stef

guenther wrote:

GARNOME 2.13.5
==============

The "delays are for fixing bugs" release.

We are pleased to announce the release of GARNOME 2.13.5 Desktop and
Developer Platform. This release includes all of GNOME 2.13.5 plus a
whole bunch of updates that were released after the GNOME freeze date,
plus a lot of tweaked build-magic. It is for anyone who wants to get his
hands dirty on the development branch.

Tarball:
http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/garnome/2.13/garnome-2.13.5.tar.bz2
MD5: 8577f5b635ef4367e7ab620a952cbf4d

If you want to track GNOME progress even closer and like to live on the
bleeding edge of releases, have a look at our project site. GARNOME, the
build utility, is being constantly and (almost) instantly updated. The
build tree is available through CVS and daily snapshots.
http://gnome.org/projects/garnome/

Note: GNOME 2.13.x is an unstable branch and is assumed to be a moving
target. Therefore, things in this release may not work as advertised. If
you find any issues with this release, then please consider joining the
#garnome channel on GIMPNet (irc://irc.gnome.org) or post to the mailing
list.

Enjoy,

 The GARNOME Team